Spirometry: pulmonary function test
ECG Electrode Placement
When performing an electrocardiogram (ECG), the electrodes have to be placed on various points of the body to record the electrical activity of the heart.
Ready to learn about the cardiovascular system? Look no further than these interactive heart anatomy quiz.
Standard Bipolar ECG Lead Electrodes:
- Bipolar lead electrodes (re-positioned)
- Einthoven's triangle (around heart)
Did you know that active recall is one of the most effective ways to learn and memorize new content?
- Lead I (RA negative to LA postive)
- Lead II (RA negative to LL positive)
- Lead III (LA negative to LL positive)